The Associate in Science degree in Marketing is designed to teach students pricing, promotion and distribution. Learn aspects of consumer branding and business marketing and develop an effective, integrated marketing communications project.
You Will Learn
This degree program will help students learn how to effectively manage the processes of product development and aspects of consumer and business marketing.
- Plan, prepare and deliver written and oral reports and presentations
- Research, design and test a marketing strategy for consumer and business products
- Understand demographics for creating a marketing plan
- Plan, implement and develop a project within budget
- Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Green Marketers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Operations Specialists
- Market Research Analysts
- Public Relations Specialist
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.