The Conference Center at Central Penn College
What can we do for you?
Looking for a prefect spot to host your next business gathering, private party or other event? Look no further than the Conference Center at Central Penn College.
Central Penn College and the Harrisburg Hotel Corporation (owners of the Harrisburg Hilton) have partnered to bring you the ultimate business meeting or personal celebration experience.
Located on the beautiful campus of Central Penn College, in the lower level of the ATEC building, The Conference Center at Central Penn College offers the following:
- Over 5,600 square feet of flexible meeting or celebration space
- Availability for receptions of over 500 people
- Complete conference service staff
- Pre-function area for registration and quick breakout transitions
- Full inventory of audio-visual equipment
- Drop-down screens, teleconferencing, computer hook-ups and complementary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor reception space
- Onsite restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner before or after your conference
- Hosting for formal dinners, coffee breaks, elegant buffets, continental breakfasts, business luncheons, afternoon breaks and more
- Easily configurable conference rooms for seminars, productive meetings, general sessions, executive board meetings, and more
- Customized menus
- Free parking for all attendees
- Convenient central location just off I-81
- Brand new, state of the art facility
- Backed by years of experience from one of the most distinguished names in the business.
To view our banquet menu, please click here.
For customized menus, and to make a reservation, please feel free to call the Conference Center at Central Penn College at (717) 728-2304 or email the manager with any questions.