Faculty & Staff Resources
Central Penn College's Marketing Services Department offers a variety of services to faculty and staff members. The Marketing Services team supports the mission, vision and strategic growth of Central Penn College through focused internal and external marketing initiatives, public relations efforts, publication development and social media.
Our Vision: A team that…
- Produces results
- Grows creatively and professionally-always finding new and exciting ways to effectively promote the College and communicate its messages
- Inspires a high level of trust within the college community
- Serves at the helm of a college-wide initiative to truthfully, consistently and accurately promote Central Penn while preserving its branding efforts
- Strives for cost and time effective, higher quality marketing solutions
- Increase Awareness: Continue to increase awareness about Central Penn College, it's initiatives, and it's growth by communicating with key target audiences both internally and externally through advertising, publications, PR and social media.
- Develop a Unified Look & Feel: Maintain a unified look and feel across departments and locations - developing a style that is easily recognized as Central Penn College by all audiences.
- Support College's Continued Growth: Effectively plan, coordinate, and implement marketing initiatives that support the academic and geographic growth of the College.
- Foster Department Growth: Enhance the skill-set of the department both as a team and as individuals.
Sarah leads public relations and communications efforts, working to get the word out to Central Penn's local communities about the College's latest news and successes.
If you see a Central Penn publication, chances are high that Kristi was the creative behind the work. She designs all College publications and manages the production workflow from design to printed product.
Sarah manages Central Penn's customer relationship management system, ensuring the College's database is up-to-date and functional.
Stephen is the College's web guru. He updates and creates innovative web content for centralpenn.edu and Central Penn's social media sites. Stephen is always plugged in to the pulse of the College.
Lezli assists with internal and external public relations efforts, including serving as editor of the faculty and staff e-newsletter Central Station, promoting student, faculty and staff success stories, and managing student workers and reporters.
Central Station: Our internal College e-newsletter, Central Station is distributed Tuesday - Thursday to all active faculty and staff members.
Outreach e-newsletter: Published quarterly, this e-newsletter reaches alumni, community, friends of the college and Central Penn businses partners.
PennDulum: Distributed twice yearly, PennDulum is Central Penn's alumni magazine. Featuring alumni profiles, Central Penn news and class notes, PennDulum is a great resource for keeping in touch with members of Central Penn alumni.
ScreenScape: Located in various locations on our Summerdale Campus, as well as in our Lancaster and Lehigh Valley locations, the ScreenScape display provides entertainment and information to anyone passing by. Highlighting and displaying Central Penn videos, news and information, as well as news from outlets including CNN and The Patriot-News, the ScreenScape display keeps everyone in the loop.
Social Media: Central Penn is a keen inhabitant of the socialsphere! By using Facebook and Twitter, alumni, prospective students, current students, family members, faculty, staff and community members can keep in touch with Central Penn. By providing a means of two-way communication, social media allows for members to post open feedback, which is promptly responded to.
Student Central: Published twice a week during the academic terms by the Student Services department, Student Central is an e-newsletter designed for our students. Student Central contains information on news, events and happenings on the Central Penn campus, and also at the Lancaster location. Student Central is distributed to all students via their MyMail email account.
Website: Well, you're on it. Central Penn College's main website is located at centralpenn.edu. The website features news and information for alumni, prospective students, current students, faculty, staff and community members.
My.centralpenn.edu: A student portal where you can submit news nad announcements for display.
If you have any marketing-related questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!