C. Jeffrey Goble, JD
- Juvenile Justice
- Criminal Investigation
- Fraud Investigation
- Criminal Profiling
- Police Operations
- Essential Criminal Justice Research
- Principles of Private Security
- Homeland Security Management
- Fundamentals of Intelligence Analysis; Environmental Security
- Emergency Management: Disaster Policy and Politics
The classroom environment allows students to experiment with ideas and follow leads. There are times when those ideas and leads do not play out as anticipated. Students then must regroup and explore other possibilities … much like what occurs in the criminal justice and homeland security fields.
During college, Goble served in the merchant marine crewing freighters on the Great Lakes and the Atlantic. Following graduation from the University of New Hampshire School of Law, he spent five years as a geologist drilling gas and oil wells in western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
Goble spent 21 years as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Over the course of his career, he worked counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism cases, civil rights matters, crimes against children cases, white-collar crime violations and reactive cases. Ancillary duties included serving as an assistant legal adviser, principle relief supervisor and member of the evidence recovery team.
Following his FBI career, Goble joined the Pennsylvania Office of Inspector General (OIG) as director of Special Investigations. The OIG's Bureau of Special Investigations investigated allegations of fraud, waste and employee misconduct involving the state government.
He began his career with Central Penn College as an adjunct professor in the Criminal Justice/Homeland Security Management department teaching evening classes.
- Juris Doctorate, University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, N.H.
- Bachelor of Science in Geology, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- Online Teaching
- International Counterterrorism School
- Post Blast School
- Evidence Response Team School
- Domestic Terrorism School
- Weapons Proliferation School
- Legal Advisor School
- Public Corruption School
- Basic Counterintelligence School
- Foreign Service Institute, East Asian Studies
- Ethics Training for Managers
- Work Place Violence for Managers
- Progressive Discipline System for Managers
- Harassment in the Work Place for Managers