Faculty Bio: Brooklyn Reiff, COTA/L

Brooklyn Reiff, COTA/L

Academic Fieldwork Coordinator, Instructor

Courses

• Fundamentals of Occupational Therapy
  • Developmental Occupational Therapy
  • Developing Professional Behaviors in Occupational Therapy

Teaching Philosophy

Each student is an individual and each individual learns in their own unique way. I believe it's important to incorporate all learning styles into a classroom setting to reach each student, in their own unique way. I value building rapport with our students and creating an open and respectful classroom.

Bio

I graduated from Penn State with my Associate's in Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assisting (OTA) in 2017. Since then, I've been working as a pediatric school-based therapist for Austill's Educational Therapy Services. My passion is the pediatric population! Starting in the Summer of 2021, I'll be working towards my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management, here at Central Penn College. I'm excited to continue my education and educate future OTA's here at CP College! I live with my husband Blake in Lancaster, PA. In my free time, I enjoy baking, going to our cabin in WV, playing field hockey, playing the piano, and spending time with my family and husband.

Education

• Associate in Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assisting, Penn State, Reading, PA in 2017

Certifications

• Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
  • Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of Pennsylvania
  • CPR

Ready to begin your story?

A few minutes can start a lifetime of success! Fill out our free online application now.

Request Info