Central Penn College welcomes you to join us at our Summer Open House, with PA Dairymen’s Association Milkshakes! During the event, prospective students and their family will have the opportunity to meet with our experienced faculty and student services staff to learn about our programs, activities and services at the college.
Our admissions team will welcome you and discuss details about the college and admissions requirements. A financial aid coordinator will review the financial aid process along with providing general tips and suggested timelines before enrolling.
- 9:30 a.m. – Knight Life Fair with Faculty & Student Services
- 10:15 a.m. – What People Love About Central Penn Presentation
- 10:30 a.m. – Financial Aid Tips
- 10:45 a.m. – Student & Alumni Panel
- 11:05 a.m. – Campus Tours & Milkshakes!
- 12:00 p.m. – Breakouts with CPC Sport Coaches
Soccer Grilling Fundraiser – Want lunch while you are here? Our Men’s soccer team will be grilling some hotdogs and hamburgers for purchase on our Patio outside of the conference center. $7 gets you a sandwich, chips and a drink.
COVID-19 Protocol: Masks currently are NOT required to be worn when you indoors are not social distanced or eating. However, if you are feeling ill the day of the event – please do not come to campus.
For Questions, please email Derek Whitesel, Sr. Events Planner, at email@example.com.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!