Exclusive Offers For Central Penn Alumni Benefits
As a Central Penn College graduate, you are automatically granted free membership to the Central Penn Alumni Association and qualify for a variety of great benefits!
Such exclusive “members only” features include quality insurance at group-discounted rates, admission scholarships for family members of alumni, a subscription to the PennDulum alumni magazine, access to specialized offers and support services – including career coaching – and invitations to signature alumni events, just to name a few.
INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES PROGRAMS
When you purchase a policy or service through Nationwide, PSECU or the Central Penn College Alumni Insurance Program, it helps to support our association – enabling the association to offer free or low-cost events and discounts for our more than 11,500 Central Penn alumni and their families.
- EXCLUSIVE CPC DISCOUNT FROM NATIONWIDE INSURANCE.® The Alumni Association is teaming up with Nationwide to offer you special savings on insurance. Protect what matters to you for less with a graduate-only discount when you enroll in an auto policy. Plus, receive an additional discount when you bundle auto and home policies. To learn more, call the Arleen B. Miller Agency at 717-730-9366.
- CPC ALUMNI ELIGIBILITY TO PSECU’s FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP. PSECU is a member-owned, nonprofit financial institution that provides full service banking solutions designed to save its members money and time. From deposit accounts to loans of all types, PSECU provides superior financial products, online tools, competitive rates, low/no fees and great service. Search for “Central Penn Alumni Association” as your eligibility at psecu.com/join.
- TRANSCRIPTS – Alumni can order a copy of their official and unofficial college transcripts by clicking here.
- DIPLOMA – To obtain a duplicate copy of your diploma, please contact the Records & Registration Office at 717-728-2229 or RecordsandRegistration@centralpenn.edu.
- CLASS AUDITS – Graduates have the ability to audit classes for free. Please contact Registrar Jen Correll for details at 717-728-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS – The Legacy Scholarship is available to full-time student applicants who are siblings, children or grandchildren of a Central Penn graduate. Scholarship recipients will be awarded $1,500 to be used toward their first three terms of tuition. The Legacy Scholarship is awarded to all qualifying student applicants.
- FREE, INDIVIDUALIZED CAREER ASSISTANCE – The Career Services Department provides advice, career tools, and opportunities for networking and professional advancement. Alumni have access to online resources, including cover letter and resume writing help, employment and internship resources and graduate school information.
You have been granted FREE lifetime membership to the Central Penn Alumni Association. Click here for a list of upcoming events available to graduates, including:
- MIXERS, REUNIONS AND NETWORKING EVENTS
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY FUN
- HOMECOMING AND AWARDS/RECOGNITION PROGRAMS
Graduates have the “Alumni Advantage” to use campus resources for free. Please contact Alumni Engagement at email@example.com or 717-728-2295 for details on how to receive alumni access to the following resources, campus offerings or special offers:
- SUMMERDALE CAMPUS POOL PASS – Central Penn College graduates and their families may use the pool, free of charge, during the advertised hours for the current season. You must request a pool pass for access.
- CHARLES “T” JONES LEADERSHIP LIBRARY – Alumni can utilize library services, including free borrowing privileges. For library hours or additional information, click here or call 717-728-2500. Please note: Because of availability and cost, alumni only have access to on campus resources (and most online resources while on campus), however there are charges for printing.
- DISCOUNT CARDS – A discount card with special offers for Summerdale-area businesses and organizations is available on an annual basis. The card is active and can be used for the entire calendar year.
- CLASSROOM USE – Alumni have the ability to use classrooms at no charge for their affiliated organizations, nonprofits or groups. Must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- GREENLY FITNESS CENTER – Graduates may use the fitness center in the Underground student union during the advertised hours for the term. Before using the center, graduates must first contact the alumni office to be added to the list of approved users and for other details.
Want to maximize your benefits? Make sure your contact information is updated with the College. That way, we can guarantee you receive important emails and mailings.