I believe that any student can learn any piece of information with the proper motivation and instruction.
As a physical therapist, Dr. Casale has treated patients in a variety of settings including outpatient orthopedics, home health and long term acute care. Throughout his career, he has worked with a variety of diagnoses for both pre- and post-surgical patients. His research interests lie in the lower quarter, specifically foot and ankle pathologies, identification of predicting variables, and student success. Dr. Casale currently lives in Mechanicsburg with his wife, Amy, and 2 children, Levi and Cecelia.
- PhD – Nova Southeastern University, Davie, Fl
- DPT – Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pa
- BS (Neuroscience Concentration) – Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pa
- AAS – Central Penn College, Summerdale, Pa
- CITI Health Information Privacy and Security for Researchers ID: 46791196
- Certificate for Biomedical Researchers ID: 46797781
- Certificate for Biomedical Responsible Conduct of Research ID: 54378223
- CITI Good Clinical Practice ID: 50761535
- Licensed Physical Therapist: State of Pennsylvania PT022274