You are here:
< Back

Articulation and Block Transfer Agreements

The College has established articulation/transfer agreements with various high schools,
colleges and universities. A student can articulate those courses or credits stated on the
articulation agreement.

Central Penn has established block transfer agreements with institutions where a
pre-determined number of credits from an earned associates degree can be transferred
to a bachelor’s degree in a program-to-program transfer.

Information on articulation or block transfer agreements should be directed to the
admissions department.

A list of all approved Articulation Agreements can be found on the College’s website at:

Ready to begin your story?

A few minutes can start a lifetime of success! Fill out our free online application now.

Request Info