You are here:
< Back

College Withdrawal

If a student wishes to withdraw, the student has the responsibility to notify the school
of his/her intent to withdraw either through verbal notification, in writing, or via the
Departure Form located in the Student Portal. The date of the withdrawal, the reason for
the withdrawal, and the date s/he plans to return to the College, if applicable, must be
included in the communication. Notification in a letter, fax, verbal, or email (received from
an email account on file with the College) format should be directed to the student’s
chair or dean. Departure Forms will be routed accordingly when submitted.

It is the responsibility of all students, upon withdrawal from Central Penn College, to
return all Central Penn College property (keys, library books, laptops, etc.) and pay all
fines, fees and monies that are owed to the College.

Ready to begin your story?

A few minutes can start a lifetime of success! Fill out our free online application now.

Request Info