You are here:
< Back

Foreign Transcripts

The College does not evaluate transcripts from non-U.S. schools for equivalency
purposes. Students who attended a college or university outside of the United States
must arrange, at his or her expense, to have their academic record evaluated for
equivalency on a detailed, course-by-course basis by a U.S. credential evaluation service.
It is recommended that students plan ahead as this process usually takes from four to
five weeks and generally costs $125 or more. Once the student has had their non-U.S.
transcripts evaluated for equivalency, the student may request a transcript evaluation to
be completed.

Examples of Acceptable Credential Evaluation Services:
• Educational Credential Evaluators, P.O. Box 514070, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203
Tel: 414.289.3400. Fax: 414.289.3411. e-mail:
• World Educational Services, P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station, New York, New
York 10274-5087. Tel: 800.937.3895. Fax: 212.739.6100. e-mail:

Should a student plan to transfer to another institution, he or she is urged to consult that
institution’s catalog as early as possible and confer with the appropriate office regarding
transfer. The college to which students intend to transfer determines the acceptance of
transfer credits.

Ready to begin your story?

A few minutes can start a lifetime of success! Fill out our free online application now.

Request Info