You are here:
< Back

International Students

Central Penn is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
For international students, secondary school academic records translated into English
and exams with pin verification (where applicable) are required. College or university
transcripts from outside of the United States must be evaluated by World Education
Services or an equivalent service. If you are not a native English-speaking student, you
are required to provide proof of English proficiency by submitting one of the following:
a minimum TOEFL score of 72, an IELTS score of 6, or an SAT Critical Reading score
of 500. The score will become a part of your student file and will be used during the
admission process. There are some exceptions to this rule which will be considered on a
case-by-case basis.

A copy of a permanent resident card, temporary resident card, current visa, or the
documents required to obtain a new student visa must be submitted along with the
application. Please contact the admissions office for specifics.

International students have an obligation to know and understand SEVIS requirements.
As part of these requirements, international undergraduate students must take 12
credits per term and international graduate students must take 6 credits per term with at
least ¾ of courses taken on-ground.

Ready to begin your story?

A few minutes can start a lifetime of success! Fill out our free online application now.

Request Info