Currently, Central Penn College remains at TIER1 Status
1. Please continue to follow CDC/PA DOH guidelines concerning personal protective measures.
2. Please report all illness, exposure risk, or travel via the screening form found on the Central Penn College website.
3. Coronavirus COVID-19 information and the college’s response plan can be found on the college website.
4. All campus events have been cancelled, effective 4:00pm today, March 13, 2020 through the upcoming term break. This does not include finals, which will still take place as scheduled.
5. During Week 11, small group faculty/staff meetings may continue as planned.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.
Status updates will be issued daily or as needed.
Chief Public Safety Director
Central Penn College
Bollinger Hall RM 46