Welcome Central Penn College Alumni!
Stay connected after graduation
We’re proud to say that the Central Penn College alumni network is now more than 11,500 strong. Whether it’s been five or 50 years, we are excited to hear from you, and to keep you connected, engaged and involved with your alma mater.
The Central Penn Alumni Association was founded in 1984 and grants free membership to all Central Penn College graduates. The association encourages education as a way of life and encourages involvement through reunions, social events and unique educational opportunities.
More information is located below.
Central Penn graduates are granted free membership to the Central Penn Alumni Association and qualify for a variety of great benefits! Such as insurance at group-discounted rates, admission scholarships for family members, a subscription to PennDulum, support services and signature alumni events.
Central Penn alumni are entitled to free, individualized career assistance. Career Services provides advice, career tools and opportunities for networking and professional advancement to you long after graduation.
One-Year Graduate Survey
Central Penn’s Career Services department generates graduate employment and continuing education statistics through our one-year graduate survey. Your success is our success, and we are anxious to hear what you have been doing since graduation.
Help the next generation of Central Penn Knights achieve their educational goals by supporting scholarships and the Central Penn College Education Foundation.
We hope you take advantage of all the resources, services and benefits offered to you through the Central Penn Alumni Association.
Central Penn Alumni Association
Founded in 1984, the Central Penn College alumni association grants free membership to all Central Penn graduates. In addition to planning reunions and social events, we encourage education as a way of life. The Central Penn College alumni association’s mission is to develop dynamic alumni who are committed to our students and each other, dedicated to the college and the communities it serves.
The alumni office exclusively dedicates itself to provide alumni with opportunities to:
- Enhance career opportunities for current students and fellow graduates,
- Evoke fond memories of their Central Penn experience, and unite with the campus community and fellow graduates, and
- Engage with opportunities that positively impact the College’s strategic plan.
Central Penn College Alumni Council
The Central Penn College Alumni Council serves as ambassadors of the college in building programs that support lifelong connections to alumni.
Central Penn’s Alumni Council is a group of alumni volunteers who lead the alumni association in its service to Central Penn College and its alumni. The council is filled with strong community and regional leaders, representative of different class years, careers and experiences.
Alumni Council Mission: Govern and oversee association planning; coordinate resources; and promote the common success of alumni and Central Penn College.
Meeting four timers per calendar year, Alumni Council serves as the governing body of the alumni association.
Alumni Council consists of up to 24 elected members, including the executive committee—president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Elected to a three-year term, council members will work together and collaborate with the alumni office to increase the visibility and vitality of Central Penn College and the alumni association. The director of alumni engagement serves as Alumni Council director as an ex officio non-voting member.
Alumni Council Executive Committee
Randy Weir ’76 – Vice President
A.S. accounting, Senior Accountant, Walter Hopkins & Company, LLC
Daneen Collier ’10 – Treasurer
B.S. business administration
Staff Accountant, City of York
Landon Roe ’18 – Secretary
B.S. accounting, Director of Accounting, Storage Asset Management
Alumni Council Members
Michael Aumiller ’73, management
Retired (35 years of state service), Commonwealth of PA
Curtis Voelker ’12, ’17, B.S. business administration, M.P.S. organizational leadership
Community Relations Coordinator, Central Penn College
Lucinda “Lucy” Hunsberger, ’02, ’10, A.A.S. medical assisting, B.S. business administration
Medical Assisting Professor, School of Nursing and Health Sciences, Central Penn College.
Michael Gallagher, PhD, ’76, A.S. accounting
Chair/Accounting, DeSales University
Ashley Lloyd, ’16 B.S. business administration
Social Media Analyst, PSECU
Alumni Council Member Expectations
- Serve a term of three consecutive years.
- Attend the scheduled meetings of the council (four per year) in person or via web/teleconference.
- Serve on at least one standing subcommittee of the Council (professional development, social/reunions, young alumni, awards/recognition). Meetings as needed.
- Provide counsel on the college’s alumni programs, including but not limited to, recommending members for leadership positions, strategic planning and award recipient selection.
- Planning special local and regional events.
- Engage alumni, students and the community in supporting Central Penn College.
- Help shape and influence the policies of the alumni association.
- Participate in alumni events and programs. Attend at least two major events each year (e.g., Homecoming, alumni awards, etc.).
- Serve on your class reunion committee and attend reunion events if you are celebrating a reunion during the year.