Athletics at a small college provide big opportunities
Central Penn College Athletics’ intercollegiate sports teams compete in the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA Division II), which allows our student athletes to compete against other colleges, regionally and nationally.
Become part of the Knight Nation
- Basketball (Men’s and Women’s)
- Soccer (Men’s and Women’s)
Intramural / Community Sports
- Flag Football
- Sand Volleyball
- Baseball: 8-14
- Men’s Basketball: 13-12
- Women’s Basketball: 9-12
- Men’s Soccer: 5-3-1
- Women’s Soccer: 7-3
You can learn more about Central Penn College Athletics on our official website.
2018-2019 All Americans
- Ja’Lynn Burton-Jones (Academic/2nd team)
- Noah Baylor (2nd team)
- Ryan Lawrence (Honorable Mention)
- Connor Graham (Academic/Honorable Mention)
- Madeline Gleason (Academic)
Interested in playing college athletics? Why not fill out our recruitment form or request more info?