Central Penn College Clubs and Activities
There’s Something for Everyone!
Central Penn’s small size makes it possible for everyone to participate in student clubs. More than two dozen clubs operate on campus, uniting students with a common bond. Involvement in activities helps develop leadership skills, looks great on a resume, and can truly make a difference in central Pennsylvania and the causes that matter to you.
Clubs at Central Penn College
- ACTIVITIES ADVISORY BOARD
- ART CLUB
- BLACK STUDENT UNION
- CAMPUS CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES
- CENTRAL PENN ARMED FORCES ASSOCIATION
- CENTRAL PENN COLLEGE BUSINESS CLUB (CPCBC)
- CENTRAL PENN COLLEGE GAMING CLUB
- CLUB M ED
- COLLEGES AGAINST CANCER
- EQUAL KNIGHTS
- FIRST RESPONDER CLUB
- GAMMA BETA PHI HONOR SOCIETY
- HISPANIC AND LATINO STUDENT ASSOCIATION
- KNIGHT PATROL
- KNIGHTLY NEWS MEDIA CLUB
- LEGAL STUDIES SOCIETY
- MUSICAL KNIGHTS
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (OTA) ASSOCIATION
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSOCIATION (PTA) CLUB
- STUDENT AMBASSADORS
- STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (SGA)
- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY CLUB
Don’t see the club you were hoping for?
If a student doesn’t see the club they’re hoping to join, they are encouraged to form their own club through the Student Government Association.
Interested students can form their own club through the Student Government Association’s approval process.
Central Penn College has standing committees that encourage student representation. These standing committees consider and recommend actions and propose policies in the areas under its jurisdiction.
Students can apply for membership in any of the following committees
• Athletic Advisory Committee
• CPC Connections
• Institutional Diversity and Equity
• Institutional Technology
• Public Outreach and Events
• Student Success
If you have a question about any clubs or activities at Central Penn College, please contact AdrienneThoman@centralpenn.edu.