Clubs and Activities
Central Penn’s small size makes it possible for everyone to participate in student clubs. Involvement in activities helps develop leadership skills and looks great on a resume.
Don’t see the club you were hoping for?
Interested students can form their own club though the Student Government Association’s approval process.
Current clubs at Central Penn College:
- Activities Advisory Board
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Campus Christian Ministries
- Central Penn Armed Forces Association
- Central Penn Players (Drama Club)
- Circle K International
- Club M Ed
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Central Penn College Gaming Club
- Equal Knights
- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
- Hispanic American Student Association
- Iron Knights Strength & Conditioning Club
- Knightly News Media Club
- Knight Patrol
- Knight Writers
- Legal Studies Society
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Association
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Club
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student Multicultural Advisory Board (SMAB)
- ROTARACT (Currently Inactive)
If you have a question about any clubs or activities at Central Penn College, please contact our Activities Director at AdrienneThoman@centralpenn.edu.
Capital BlueCross Theatre
The theatre at Central Penn College enriches the lives of Central Penn students and members of the local community by providing opportunities for cultural enrichment. The 250-seat black box theatre features concerts, performances and gallery shows.