Clubs and Activities
Central Penn’s small size makes it possible for everyone to participate in student clubs. Involvement in activities helps develop leadership skills and looks great on a resume.
Current clubs at Central Penn College
Don’t see the club you were hoping for?
Interested students can form their own club through the Student Government Association’s approval process.
- ACTIVITIES ADVISORY BOARD
- ART CLUB
- BLACK STUDENT UNION
- CAMPUS CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES
- CENTRAL PENN ARMED FORCES ASSOCIATION
- CENTRAL PENN COLLEGE BUSINESS CLUB (CPCBC)
- CENTRAL PENN COLLEGE GAMING CLUB
- CLUB M ED
- COLLEGES AGAINST CANCER
- EQUAL KNIGHTS
- FIRST RESPONDER CLUB
- GAMMA BETA PHI HONOR SOCIETY
- HISPANIC AND LATINO STUDENT ASSOCIATION
- KNIGHT PATROL
- KNIGHTLY NEWS MEDIA CLUB
- LEGAL STUDIES SOCIETY
- MUSICAL KNIGHTS
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (OTA) ASSOCIATION
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSOCIATION (PTA) CLUB
- STUDENT AMBASSADORS
- STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (SGA)
- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY CLUB
Central Penn College has standing committees that encourage student representation. These standing committees consider and recommend actions and propose policies in the areas under its jurisdiction.
Students can apply for membership in any of the following committees
• Athletic Advisory Committee
• CPC Connections
• Institutional Diversity and Equity
• Institutional Technology
• Public Outreach and Events
• Student Success
If you have a question about any clubs or activities at Central Penn College, please contact AdrienneThoman@centralpenn.edu.