We partner for success
Corporate & Community Partner Program
Central Penn College’s Corporate Partner Program is designed to make it easier for businesses and community organizations to partner with a local college to provide their employees with additional resources. Students from participating employers receive an initial $1,000 scholarship.
Institutions with Direct Transfer Agreements
You deserve credit for pursuing your education and reaching your goals. At Central Penn, our transfer process is fast, seamless and simple. Students transferring to Central Penn College with an identified two-year institution with a direct transfer agreement can seamlessly transition into a Bachelor’s Degree program with Central Penn College.
Harrisburg Area Community College
Turning your associate degree from HACC into a bachelor’s degree from Central Penn College has never been more accessible. The process of transferring credits from HACC to Central Penn is quick and easy. The ongoing articulation agreements between our two schools make sure there is no question about which credits will transfer.
Lehigh Carbon Community College
A new partnership between Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) and Central Penn College is paving the way for you to continue your education. Thanks to nine articulation agreements between our two schools, the process of transferring credits from LCCC to Central Penn College is seamless.
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
Central Penn makes transferring your college credits from Thaddeus Stevens to Central Penn fast, seamless and simple. Students can apply up to 75 of their credits to one of Central Penn’s parallel bachelor’s degree programs and up to 50% percent of their credits toward an associate degree.
Institutions with Articulation Agreements for Transfer
Students from identified two-year and four-year institutions can apply up to 75 of their credits to a Central Penn bachelor’s degree and up to 50 percent of credits for an associate degree.
- Berks Technical Institute
- Brightwood Career Institute
- Consolidated School of Business
- Dubois Business College
- HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College)
- Keystone Technical Institute
- Lackawanna College
- Lansdale School of Business
- Laurel Business Institute
- LCCC (Lehigh Carbon Community College)
- Lincoln Technical Institute
- McCann School of Business & Technology
- Pace Institute
- Pennsylvania School of Business
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute
- Rosemont College
- South Hills School of Business & Technology
- StraighterLine, Inc.
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
High Schools with Articulation Agreements
Students from high schools with articulation agreements can transfer up to 12 credits. Zero level courses do not count toward graduation and will not transfer.
- Berks Career & Technology Center
- Carlisle High School
- Cedar Cliff High School
- Center for the Arts & Technology – Brandywine
- Center for the Arts & Technology – Pickering
- Central York High School
- Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School
- Cumberland Valley High School
- Dauphin County Technical School
- East Pennsboro Area High School
- Elizabethtown High School
- Erie County Technical School
- Franklin County Career & Technology Center
- Gettysburg Area High School
- Greenwood High School
- Halifax Area High School
- Juniata County School District High School Divisions
- Lampeter-Strasburg High School
- Line Mountain High School
- Manheim Central High School
- Midd-west High School
- Mifflinburg Area High School
- Newport High School
- North Schuylkill Junior/Senior High School
- Pine Grove High School
- Pottsville Area High School
- Red Land High School
- Red Lion Area High School
- Southern Huntingdon County High School
- Waynesboro Area High School
- West Perry High School