Human Resource Management Certificate
Chart a new career path or build on existing skills… with a new 9-month certificate in Human Resource Management offered by Central Penn College.
Develop Your Full Potential
Human resources (HR) departments are critical to organizational success. Human Resource Management professionals recruit, screen, interview and hire personnel. They also perform essential functions involving employee relations, organizational culture, compensation and benefits, and training.
A New 9-Month Certificate Program
- 18 Credits
- 9 Months
- Fully online
- High-demand career
What You Will Learn
The Human Resource Management certificate program will teach how to…
- Select, motivate and develop workers.
- Understand the legal, regulatory and ethical issues related to HR management.
- Evaluate strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
Principles of Management
Health, Safety and Security
Recruitment, Selection and Placement
Evaluation and Assessment
Training and Development
Careers in this field include
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Assistant / Specialist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Employee Relations Specialist
- Social and Community Specialist
- Training and Development Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
People who thrive in this field
- Enjoys working with others
- Strong communicator