Central Penn College welcomes you to join us at our Spring Open House. During the event, prospective students and their family will have the opportunity to meet with our experienced faculty and student services staff to learn about our programs, activities and services at the college.
Our admissions team will welcome you and discuss details about the college and admissions requirements. A financial aid coordinator will review the financial aid process along with providing general tips and suggested timelines before enrolling.
- 8:30 a.m. – Knight Life Fair (Meet Faculty and Student Support Staff)
- 9:15 a.m. – What People Love About Central Penn Presentation
- 9:30 a.m. – Financial Aid Tips
- 9:45 a.m. – Recent Graduates Alumni Panel
- 10:15 a.m. – CPC Trivia / Breakout Rooms with Athletic Coaches
- 10:35 a.m. – Campus Tours
The Knights Keep Student Store will be open, so feel free to get your Central Penn gear before you head home.
Directions: The event will start in our ATEC building located at 600 Valley Road in Summerdale, Pennsylvania. Please park and then enter the building from our main entrance at the corner of B and Valley roads – it has a flagpole out front.
For Questions, please email Derek Whitesel, Sr. Events Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!