New student orientation for the Medical Assistant program at Central Penn College Lancaster Center will be held on Tuesday, June 28th at 3pm. Please plan to arrive by 2:45 p.m. so you can get your student ID prior to orientation.
3pm – 4:30pm
• What to expect on your first day
• Blackboard Learning Management System
• Student Services and Advising
• Additional Admissions and CPC Information
• Meet with your MA Instructor
A Financial Planning Coordinator will be available to assist you with any financial aid questions.
Lancaster Center Address: 1905 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
Should you have any questions about the orientation or your first day of classes, please contact your admissions counselor.Register Now