Interested in becoming a vital part of of the healthcare field? If so, then you have to come to our UPMC Medical Assistant & Phlebotomy Technician Lunch & Learn!
Firstly, we welcome you to this event to learn more about pursuing a career as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician. During the event, an admissions counselor will review college policies and specific program requirements for entrance into the program. Last, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with the program faculty and hear from a financial aid coordinator.
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM – Arrival/ Lunch Starts
- 12:00 PM – What we offer at Central Penn College
- 12:10 PM – An Overview of the Programs
- 12:20 PM – Industry insights with UPMC
- 12:30 PM – Financial Aid, Scholarships, Sponsorships, & Housing @ Central Penn
- 12:40 PM – Admissions to Central Penn College & Next Steps
- 12:50 PM – Question & Answer from Attendees
- Optional Tour of the campus if you have time to stay at the end
This these program can be completed in less than two years and the tuition can be reimbursed in FULL after working with UPMC after graduation. Central Penn College provides students with the technical knowledge and skills required for employment as a member of a healthcare team in a hospital, outpatient, or surgical center.
Sign up now because this event is open to everyone!
The Lunch & Learn is an in-person event hosted at the Conference Center at Central Penn College. For directions on how to get to the college, please head to www.centralpenn.edu/directions/.Register Now