Digital Media Strategy Certificate
Please note: This program is not currently accepting new enrollments.
Learn how to tell compelling stories in today’s digital environment with a Digital Media Strategy Certificate. Gain critical skills for creating social media content that informs, engages and influences. Sharpen your knowledge of social media platforms and how best to reach targeted audiences.
In the Digital Media Strategy Certificate Program, you will develop strong writing skills… master social media and online strategies… and advance your abilities as a digital communicator.
What You Will Learn
The Digital Media Strategy certificate program will teach you how to…
- Create compelling content for social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more
- Develop proficiency in using AP stylebook
- Create customized strategies for multiple social media platforms
- Implement public relations plans
- Develop fluency in social media practices and tools, including using dashboards and frequency of posting
- Measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Customize messages based on audience demographic
A New 9-Month Certificate Program
- 18 Credits
- 9 Months
- Professional career
- Daytime and online classes
Writing for Public Relations
The Evolution of Social Media
Writing for Digital Media
Request More Information
Careers you can pursue
- Digital Media Writer
- Digital Content Creator
- Social Media Writer
- Social Media Specialist
- Digital Communications
- Communications Coordinator
- Public Relations Specialist
You will succeed if you are...
- People Person
- Constant Learner
- Risk Taker
90.5% of our graduates were employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.
* Based on graduates whom we have information during a one-year period from 2021-22. It should be noted that 97.1% of graduates were employed in some capcity or continuing their education.