Healthcare Management Certificate
Prepare yourself for greater opportunities by adding new skills, increasing your knowledge and gaining a deeper understanding of strategic management processes, healthcare finances and health information technology with Central Penn College’s Healthcare Management Certificate.
A New 9-Month Certificate Program
- 18 Credits
- 9 Months
- Professional Career
Required: For this certificate program, students must already have a bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related program.
All credits earned in this program will transfer into the college’s Master’s of Professional Studies program.
What You Will Learn
The Healthcare Management certificate program will teach you how to…
- Examine critical thinking strategies including cognitive bias, reasoning pathways, and breakthrough innovation in healthcare leadership.
- Determine the impact of organizational behavior, ethics, and leadership on organizational outcomes.
- Apply the principles of quality improvement strategies to specific projects.
- Compare and contrast different care delivery models and evaluate their impact on providers, patients and healthcare organizations.
- Analyze population health and community assessment trends and determine how these factors influence strategic planning efforts in healthcare organizations.
- Evaluate leadership theories and techniques utilized in the organizational transformation to meet the challenge of the dynamic healthcare environment.
Perspectives of Ethics and Leadership
Healthcare Quality and Risk Management
Epidemiology and Population Health for Healthcare Managers
Care Delivery and Reimbursement
Change Leadership in Healthcare
Critical Thinking and Healthcare Innovation
Request More Information
Careers you can pursue
- Healthcare Manager And Supervisor
- Hospital Administrator
- Office Manager
- Supervisor, Health Information Management
- Practice Manager
- Quality Improvement Manager
- Health Finance Manager
You will succeed if you are...
- Background in healthcare
- Good with numbers
- Comfortable with technology
- Sees the big picture
- Able to connect the dots
90.5% of our graduates were employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.
* Based on graduates whom we have information during a one-year period from 2021-22. It should be noted that 97.1% of graduates were employed in some capcity or continuing their education.