Personal Training Certification Preparation Course (non-credit)
Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you love spending time in the gym… learning new exercises… trying different workouts? If so, get certified… with our 10-week Personal Training certificate course.
The whole focus of this program is to prepare you to pass the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) certification exam in the allotted two-and-a-half-hour time.
Preparing for the 150-question exam on your own can be challenging. Why not let our expert professor guide you through the complex concepts? The instructor will be there to clarify the detailed section on kinesiology… answer your questions on physiology… and help you master all the material, so you are in the best position to pass the exam.
Earn your Personal Training Certificate for only $579!
Shape Your Future with a Personal Training Certificate
Personal trainers are in high demand by gyms, fitness studios and exercise programs. In addition, many people hire certified personal trainers to work one-on-one with them on improving their health and fitness.
How the course runs
Inquire about payment plans with an Admissions Counselor now!
What You Will Learn
During this 10-week, online Personal Training certificate course, you will gain an increased level of competence with:
- A core focus on body sciences – anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- Personal trainer certification preparation
- Client intake and assessment, fitness screening and design of personal fitness programs
- Motivational techniques, goal setting and long-term sustainability of health habits
- All subjects covered by the ACSM exam
An optional textbook is not included in the cost of the program.
Request More Information
Careers you can pursue
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Coach
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Lifestyle Consultant
- Health & Wellness Coach
- Gym Manager
You will succeed if you are...
- Health Conscious
- Hard Worker
- Good with People
- Effective Listener
90.5% of our graduates were employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.
* Based on graduates whom we have information during a one-year period from 2021-22. It should be noted that 97.1% of graduates were employed in some capcity or continuing their education.