Central Penn College Commencement
The annual commencement ceremony will take place on Friday, May 10, 2024 at 6 p.m. at the Forum in Harrisburg. Student Checklist: To be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony on Friday, 5/10/2024, call coursework must be completed by the end of the spring 2024 term. Master of Professional Studies students must be finished with all coursework, including Capstone prior to the ceremony date. Pick up your cap and gown at the commencement fair on Thursday, 4/25/2024. Arrive at the Forum no later than 5:00 pm on 5/10/2024. Parking Information: There are parking garages within walking distance to the forum. Please pay attention to when the parking garages close. There is also on street parking.
Commencement allows students to celebrate their educational accomplishments and reflect on their time at Central Penn. Alumni, students, friends, family members, faculty, and staff gather together to celebrate accomplishments and look toward a bright future.
At the Commencement Fair, students will have the opportunity to pick up their caps and gowns and enjoy some snacks and refreshments. Additional information about the Commencement Fair will be shared as the date draws closer.
The ceremony is symbolic and ceremonial – your participation should not be confused with your actual graduation from Central Penn College. Watch a live stream of Central Penn’s commencement at CentralPenn.edu/Presents.
- To be eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony all coursework must be completed by the end of the spring term. Master of Professional Studies students must be finished with all coursework, including Capstone prior to be eligible to participate.
- Fill out the Commencement Application on the student portal.
- Check your email for a link to register for your commencement e-tickets.
- Pick up your cap and gown at the Commencement Fair.
- You will receive your tassel, name card, and a program when you check-in.
A photograph of each graduate receiving their diploma is captured.
Graduating students will have the best possible photograph of their accomplishments and their guests will be able to remain seated. Guests do not need to worry about “capturing the moment.”
Legacy Photographics, Inc. will contact each graduate after the ceremony with information on how to purchase photos. If you have any questions, please contact Legacy at 1-800-447-2550 or 610-279-1791 or visit their website www.legacyphoto.com.