Central Penn College offers up to four FREE counseling sessions with a two-month break to all students presently enrolled, regardless of whether they live on campus or commute, or if they are in a face-to-face or online program.
Central Penn College partners with Mazzitti and Sullivan to provide counseling services 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
Get help now! Contact Mazzitti & Sullivan to access these services:
- To make an appointment by phone call 1-800-543-5080 to speak to someone 24/7 or to schedule an appointment.
- To make an appointment using the online form click the button below, fill out the form and click the submit button at the bottom of the form. Expect a response by the next business day.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, contact 911!!
M&S has over 4,000 counselors, who each specialize in such areas as:
- eating disorders
- substance use disorders
- and many other areas of health care.
Counseling services can even be accessed online to maximize convenience, privacy, and comfort, which is particularly beneficial to those reluctant to ask for help. Services are also extended to Central Penn College’s faculty, staff and their families.
Community Resource List
- PA County Crisis Contacts: Parecovery.org
- Alanon 717-257-1033
- Alcoholics Anonymous 717-234-5390
- Gaudenzia House of Harrisburg 717-238-7455
- New Insights 717-303-2035
- Narcotics Anonymous 717-848-9900
- White Deer Run 717-221-8712
Rape/Dating Violence Counseling
- Domestic Violence Services 800-852-2102
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legal 717-671-4767
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape 717-728-9740
- YWCA Rape Crisis Services 717-238-7273
Birth Control/Pregnancy Organizations
- Birth Right of Carlisle 717-243-1918
- Capital Area Pregnancy Center – free pregnancy testing and counseling 717-761-4411 or 717-241-5510
- Catholic Charities 717-233-7978
- Planned Parenthood -birth control, pregnancy testing 717-234-2479 or 717-243-3024
- Womancare 717-782-2140
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of HIV AIDS 717-783-0479
Suicide Prevention Information
- CONTACT HELPLINE – phone counseling, referral 717-652-4987
- Crisis Intervention 717-763-2222
- Diakon Self Help Support Group 717-795-0330
- Four Points 717-561-2800
- ULifeline: Ulifeline.org
Counseling and Support Services
- Catholic Charities, Capital Area 717-233-7978
- Holy Spirit Behavioral Health Services 717-763-2219
- Tressler Lutheran Services 717-545-5011
- YWCA of Greater Harrisburg 717-234-7931