The Knight & Day Cafe, because you’ve got to eat
The newly remodeled Knight and Day Cafe includes a new service line, centralized cashier stations, new counter tops, new breathe guards, new lamination to cabinetry, grab-n-go section, self-serve salad station, gourmet coffee station, breakdown station and digital menu displays.
Located in the heart of the ATEC, The Knight & Day Café is Central Penn’s restaurant. This fun, casual and laid back café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with an enticing menu including burgers, sandwiches, pizzas, soups, salads and more!
Knight and Day Cafe Hours
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday – Monday
- Saturday-Monday – 11:00AM- 4:00PM
Central Penn College’s Meal Plans
At Central Penn College, we believe in giving you choices! All residential students are required to carry a meal plan. The amount of your meal plan will be added to your Central Penn student ID card each term. Simply present your ID card to the cashier and the amount of your purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
- Orange Meal Plan- $484.00
- Maroon Meal Plan- $690.00
- Green Meal Plan- $1,000.00
- Blue Meal Plan- $1,500.00
- Silver Meal Plan (Commuter)- $308.00
For information about purchasing or changing meal plans, please call 800-759-2727.