As your student transitions from high school to post-secondary options, there are a lot of questions that you may have. How can I best support my student as they look at different colleges? What safety precautions are being taken and how is the quality of my student’s education affected by the current pandemic? What degree options are there? Are scholarships available? What kind of support will my student have on campus? This is an overview of things to ask when researching colleges and narrowing down the next steps for students.
Registration is required to attend.
- College Knowledge presentation (40 minutes)
- Presented by Amy Rowcliffe, High School Counselor
- Financial Aid Facts (15 minutes)
- Presented by Kelly Fox, Financial Planning Coordinator
- Question & Answer (15-30 minutes)