We’ve been helping students build their futures for more than 135 years.
Let us help you build yours!
At our Fall Open House, learn more about our…
- Career-focused programs – healthcare, business, I.T., legal studies and more
- Free Housing for your first academic year – worth up to $5,800
- Welcoming atmosphere – it feels like family here
- Accelerated terms – go year-round and graduate earlier
- USCAA D2 Athletics – play college basketball, soccer and baseball
This event is open to all high school and transfer students!
Our Fall Open Houses are virtual events with an opportunity to virtually take a tour and meet some of our professors and support staff members.
This event will give students, parents and guests the chance to:
- Learn about admissions and financial aid
- Chat with faculty and administration
- Meet our student life team
- Ask a lot of questions
Prospective students and a guest also can separately schedule a time to visit campus to learn more about Central Penn College in-person on different day.*Schedule a campus tour
*Those who schedule a tour on campus will receive a verbal and email confirmation from admissions detailing the new campus tour protocols. Central Penn College will require a pre-screening form to be completed and approved 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date for all guests. Approved guests will be required to check-in at the front desk, wear a mask and practice social distancing. Guest limitations will apply. Walk-ins are not be allowed until further notice.Register Now