Interested in becoming a vital part of an operating room or surgical center? If so, then you have to come to our Surgical Technician Virtual Visit!
Firstly, we welcome you to this event to learn more about pursuing a career as a Surgical Technician. During the event, an admissions counselor will review college policies and specific program requirements for entrance into the Surgical Technician Diploma program. Last, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with the Surgical Technician program faculty and hear from a financial aid coordinator.
- 5:00 PM – What we offer at Central Penn College
- 5:10 PM – An Overview of the Surgical Technician Program
- 5:20 PM – UPMC/Surg Tech Industry insights with UPMC
- 5:30 PM – Financial Aid, Scholarships, Sponsorships, & Housing @ Central Penn
- 5:40 PM – Admissions to Central Penn College & Next Steps
- 5:50 PM – Question & Answer from Attendees
This new program can be completed in less than two years and provides students with the technical knowledge and skills required for employment as a member of an operating room healthcare team in a hospital or surgical center.
Sign up now because this event is open to everyone!
This will be an online event hosted in a Zoom meeting room. If you don’t already have Zoom installed on your computer or mobile device, you will need to download the application and create an account. To download Zoom on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device, click here.Register Now