Hope Devore, MOT OTR/L
- Therapeutic Techniques I
- Therapeutic Techniques II
- Pathology and Function
- Occupational Therapy in Physical Rehab
My goal is to make learning fun and interactive. I try to have as many hands-on activities as possible to enhance the learning process.
Hope Devore attended Saint Francis University for her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. She graduated with a Master in Occupational Therapy in 2006. She has been married for 12 years and has three beautiful children–– Makenzie, Bristol and Wyatt. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and relaxing.
- Master in Occupational Therapy, Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pa.
- Bachelor of Science, Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pa.
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Pennsylvania State OT Licensure