How to apply for financial aid at Central Penn College
Apply for scholarships! Complete a scholarship application online at CentralPenn.edu/Scholarships. Applications must be received on or before their deadlines.
Begin the financial aid process by completing the following:
- Create a FSA ID. You and a parent you live with (if applicable) need to create an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov to electronically sign documents.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.gov starting October 1, using your and your parent whom you live with’s (if applicable) tax information. Central Penn College’s school code is 004890. Must be completed by March 1.
- Pennsylvania residents: Complete the FAFSA by May 1 to be considered for PHEAA State Grant. If you have any questions, talk to one of our financial planning coordinators by calling 1-800-759-2727.
- Complete the Federal Direct Student Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note at studentloans.gov.
Central Penn’s FAFSA school code is 004890
Apply for alternative loans or our payment plan. Go to our financial aid page for all of our loan and payment options.
The deadline to apply for financial aid is March 1.
Note: Only students who are accepted to Central Penn and who have a completed financial aid file will receive a financial aid award letter. We encourage you to be accepted and complete the financial aid forms by March 1.
Central Penn College awards more than $500,000 in institutional scholarships annually to those who qualify.
Financial Aid Forms
In order to make the Financial Aid process as easy and painless as possible, we have provided you with these downloadable forms. If you have questions about any of the forms below, please contact the financial aid office at (800) 759-2727.
New and Current Student Forms
These forms are required for new and current students who want loans and grants for the 2019-2020 financial aid year which begins July 2019. All active students must refile if they want financial aid.
ONLY COMPLETE THE BELOW FORMS IF REQUESTED
- 2019-2020 FERPA Form
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet Dependent Student
- 2019–2020 Verification Worksheet Independent Student
- 2019-2020 High School Completion Status and Identity and Statement of Education Purpose
- 2019-2020 Student Untaxed Income or NonFiler Form
- 2019-2020 Parent Untaxed Income or NonFiler Form