What is Dual Enrollment?
Dual enrollment offers high school students the opportunity to earn both college and high school credit simultaneously at a reduced cost.
High school students will be charged $350 for a 3-credit course and $450 for a 3-credit course with a 1-credit lab, with an additional charge for books.
Book prices will be made available at least 30 days before the start of the Central Penn College term.
Students can be enrolled in Central Penn College courses in accordance with procedures and guidelines adopted by their high school.
At a minimum, all students enrolled in Central Penn College courses shall also meet Central Penn College’s eligibility enrollment requirements.
Current Dual Enrollment Partners
- Berks CTC (East and West)
- Boiling Springs High School
- Carlisle High School
- Central Dauphin East High School
- Central Dauphin High School
- Commonwealth Charter Academy
- Dallastown Area High School
- East Pennsboro High School
- Eastern Center for Arts and Technology
- Elizabethtown Area High School
- Greencastle-Antrim School District
- Heritage Christian Academy
- Hinkletown Mennonite School
- La Academia Partnership Charter School
- Lampeter-Strasburg High School
- Lower Dauphin High School
- Manheim Township High School
- Middletown High School
- Northeastern High School
- Pequea Valley High School
- Susquenita High School
- Susquehanna Township High Sch0ool
- Trinity High School
- Upper Dauphin High School
- Warwick High School
- West Perry High School
- West Shore School District (Cedar Cliff High School and Red Land High School)
- York County School of Technology
Visit our course catalog to reach descriptions of the courses below.
- Human Biology
- Human Development
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology I
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology II
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Introduction to Business
- Fundamentals of Selling
- Business Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Survey of ESports Business
- Human Resources
- Introduction to Human Communication
- College Composition I
- Environmental Geology
- Basic Nutrition
- Holistic Health
- Ecology Principles and Trends
- Basic Algebra
- College Algebra
*Course list my change at any time and some courses may require students to take an exam prior to entering the course.