Work-Study options for Central Penn students
Work-study is a need-based federal employment program that provides an opportunity for students to earn money while earning their degrees. Students can work before, between or after classes. Students must demonstrate financial need and be willing to work.
Students are encouraged to see the Financial Aid Office during the first week of classes each term. The Financial Aid Office will then determine your eligibility and give you a list of employers. Students will have the opportunity to work on or off-campus. It is up to the student to actually secure a position.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Awarded on first-come, first-served basis
- Must complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must see the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility at the beginning of each quarter/term
- Remain enrolled in classes
All information is subject to change in the Federal/State regulations and Central Penn policy.