Why earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree at Central Penn?
Why should you choose Central Penn College when you decide to earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree? Central Penn College is a career-focused institution with a well-regarded PTA program.
Here’s what makes or PTA program unique:
- Small class sizes with individualized attention
- Accepts students twice per year
- Accelerated terms so that you can earn your degree faster
- Caring, dedicated faculty who will help you succeed
- Two locations: daytime at Summerdale and evening at Lancaster
- Hands-on, real-world learning, including an internship
- High placement rate – More than 90% of our grads are employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation, according to our latest one-year graduate survey.
Do you like working with people? Do you like making a difference in people’s lives? Well, then becoming a PTA could be the career for you. Moreover, it’s only a two-year degree, and it pays well. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median salary for a PTA is $58,000.
What makes a PTA career so attractive is not only the expected job growth but also the rewarding pay. The median salary for a Physical Therapist Assistant is currently $58,000. And you only need a two-year degree to become a PTA!
Note: Our PTA program only accepts a limited number of students each academic year. Interested students should apply as early as possible.
The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Central Penn College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program directly, please call 717-728-2341 or email AmyReinhold@centralpenn.edu.