Interested in becoming a vital part of the healthcare industry? If so, then you have to come to our UPMC Allied Health Lunch & Learn!
Firstly, we welcome you to this event to learn more about pursuing a career as a Phlebotomy Technician or Medical Assistant. During the event, an admissions counselor will review college policies and specific program requirements for entrance into the Phlebotomy Technician Certificate program. Last, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with the program faculty and hear from a financial aid coordinator.
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM – Arrival/ Lunch Starts
- 12:00 PM – What we offer at Central Penn College
- 12:10 PM – An Overview of the Allied Health Programs
- 12:20 PM – UPMC/ Industry insights with UPMC
- 12:30 PM – Financial Aid, Scholarships, Sponsorships, & Housing @ Central Penn
- 12:40 PM – Admissions to Central Penn College & Next Steps
- 12:50 PM – Question & Answer from Attendees
- Optional Tour of the campus if you have time to stay at the end
These programs can be completed in less than two years and provides students with the technical knowledge and skills required for employment as a member of healthcare office or hospital.
Sign up now because this event is open to everyone!
This event is an in-person event hosted at the Conference Center at Central Penn College. Masks are NOT required to be worn indoors, but please be aware that may change depending on federal guidelines. For directions on how to get to the college, please head to www.centralpenn.edu/directions/.Register Now