Interested in becoming a vital part of an operating room or surgical center? If so, then you have to come to our Surgical Technician Lunch & Learn!
Firstly, we welcome you to this event to learn more about pursuing a career as a Surgical Technician. During the event, an admissions counselor will review college policies and specific program requirements for entrance into the Surgical Technician Diploma program. Last, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with the Surgical Technician program faculty and hear from a financial aid coordinator.
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM – Arrival/ Lunch Starts
- 12:00 PM – What we offer at Central Penn College
- 12:10 PM – An Overview of the Surgical Technician Program
- 12:20 PM – UPMC/Surg Tech Industry insights with UPMC
- 12:30 PM – Financial Aid, Scholarships, Sponsorships, & Housing @ Central Penn
- 12:40 PM – Admissions to Central Penn College & Next Steps
- 12:50 PM – Question & Answer from Attendees
- Optional Tour of the campus if you have time to stay at the end
This new program can be completed in less than two years and provides students with the technical knowledge and skills required for employment as a member of an operating room healthcare team in a hospital or surgical center.
Sign up now because this event is open to everyone!
The Surgical Technician Lunch & Learn is an in-person event hosted at the Conference Center at Central Penn College. Masks are required to be worn indoors whenever you are unable to socially distance yourself from others or are not eating. For directions on how to get to the college, please head to www.centralpenn.edu/directions/.Register Now