FedEx partners with Central Penn College for Success
A New $1,000 Scholarship from Central Penn College
As a FedEx employee, you are eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship to attend Central Penn College, thanks to a new partnership between your company and the college.
A Leader in Career Education
Central Penn College offers career-focused degrees in…
The Scholarship for FedEx Employees
The $1,000 scholarship is divided over your first three terms at Central Penn College. You must go three consecutive terms to receive the full amount. The scholarship is only available to new students to Central Penn College.
Additional Scholarships Available
You also may be eligible to receive and stack additional scholarships. Central Penn College awards more than $500,000 annually to new students. Please check out the full list of scholarships by going here.
How to Apply
- Complete your free application to Central Penn College at www.centralpenn.edu/apply.
- Mention that you are FedEx employee during your admissions interview.
Central Penn – A Good Fit for Working Adults
“Central Penn is a very good fit for people who have a full-time job and want to be able to take a mix of in-person and online classes. I enjoyed the flexibility offered by Central Penn College through being able to take classes at both locations and online. The college also has professors who are genuinely passionate about teaching!”
– Adam Swartz, ’17 Accounting
“What first drew me to Central Penn was the availability of flexible course offerings. The ability to take a combination of online, on-campus and evening courses was a huge draw for me, as a continuing education student. It allowed me to easily balance work, family and college.”
– Chris Adams, ’19
Top 4 Reasons Adult Learners Love Central Penn
- Career-Focused Education – Degrees in accounting, IT, business & much more
- Flexible Course Formats – In-person, online, day & evening
- Accelerated Terms – Go year-round and earn your degree faster!
- Two Locations – Summerdale and Lancaster plus online