The Bachelor of Science degree in Corporate Communications prepares students with the extensive skills needed in journalism and public relations, writing, desktop publishing, photojournalism and advertising theory.
You Will Learn
This degree program will allow students to gain the skills and knowledge that make them highly marketable in their chosen field. This program is designed to enhance students' expertise in diverse areas of communications in the fastest-growing field of business-oriented communications.
- Hands-on training in a cutting-edge field.
- To oversee a formal communications project from beginning to end, working within budget and deadline.
- Crisis communications, event management, and media relations
- To create and edit writing for a variety of public relations material.
- Proficiency in the use of several industry standard software packages.
- To develop and present your own professional portfolio.
- To communicate effectively during formal speeches, presentations and interviews.
- Radio and Television Announcers
- Public Address System and Other Announcers
- Public Relations Specialists
- Writers and Authors
- Copy Writers
- Poets, Lyricsts and Creative Writers
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.